Village Forms

Applications and Forms

The Village issues several types of licenses and forms which are administered by the Village Board. Applications and forms can be obtained below or by dropping by the Village Hall at 117 W. Green Bay Street.

Peddler's Permits are needed for anyone desiring to sell products door-to-door. Background checks are made of persons requesting this license and the Village has the right to pull anyone's license for excessive complaints.


1. Operator/Bartender License Application
2. Temporary/Picnic Liquor License Application
3. Dog License Registration Form
4. Affidavit of Death or Disposal of Dog
5. Peddlers/Transient Merchant/Canvasser Permit Application
6. Second Hand Article Application
7. Open Records Request Application